Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Check in

I had a amazing six month check up... that check up stated that I don't have to come back for 6 months! Do you know what that means? I don't, but I am hoping that it means that things are getting better not worse. The last time they told me not to come back for six months; they didn't t expect me to come back at all.

The girls seems to have grown so much over the last few weeks. They haven't been babies for a very long time but, they still were my little babies. We now have these amazing adult conversations. It is hard to imagine that they have gotten to the point where they have a concept of life. They know what is happening in the world and want to talk about. I makes me sad and excited at the same time. Koda will be nine an a month. I just have a hard time imagine that in just that many more years she will be an adult... CRAZY

Here is the photo drop you're all expecting.

The starting of Halloween decorations at our house

My awesome Goodwill find

Pool with Corbynn

She is getting pretty good
 

No comments:

Post a Comment