Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall is here and I am wonderful mess.

Dropping Koda off at school is the strangest thing I have ever had to do.... I still look in the mirror and most days see myself as a child. I still remember the days of looking up to teachers and feeling like my parents were out to get me. Today I dropped my child off to school a little late might I add and the teacher looked and at me and I realized... I am not a child. I am this childs parent this is not my teacher. I am a peer to this teacher, how odd is that realization for you?
                                                                        

    I enjoyed Canada like you would not believe. I saw amazing majestic sites. I told everyone I was going to see something majestic and I did. The mountains parted and the clouds cleared, the brightest light I have ever seen flowed in over the valley. I was in awe of our world again.  I love the outdoors and sometimes forget how just awe inspiring it is to be out there. I love to drive around and see everything. Having a personal tour guide means you get to see all the good stuff      

                                                                                   
                                                                                   
    Then out of no where a friend of mine called saying he wanted to go to Dave Matthews Band and wanted me to go. I was Canada and he flew into Spokane so I drove down and picked him up. My cousins live in Cour delane so we stayed there. It is a busy little Northwest city. There are lakes and rivers every where. I have never seen so many bridges. Friday night we went to dinner than Saturday we woke up with food poisening. Saturday we both stayed in our hotel rooms and tried to regroup. I am pretty sure I could hear him puking through the walls. I know I could not hold it in. Sunday was the Dave Matthew Concert we were still stupid sick. I was unwilling to miss the show I spent 170 dollars on so we just sucked it up. Our drive should only have been a couple hours however with bathroom stop it took us four hours. It also took an entire bottle of pepto and misn. other drugs. The show was great. I have never seen so many people in one venue. I do not believe you can describe a venue like the gorge. It is having the best back dropped to the most wonderful music ever. Now all I need to do is see Tom Petty there today.

                                                                                 

     Things are settling back down for the week. thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment