First, the look when you tell some one you stay home... The ahh you don't work look... You feel the need to bring up every past job you have ever had and how soon you will be back to work.
2. That you have nothing to do all day. That somehow you raise kids from your couch and never do but "maybe" fold some laundry.
3. That you have no hope of regaining a career and you are just wasting your time to watch a soap show.
4. You must have lost your mind and you figured it would be more sane to stay home
5. After you lost your mind I am positive that you suddenly become stupid.
6. That you are not professional anymore.
7. I believe that these people think their children never talk or scream or wreck anything all day while they are at work.
8. I must have all the time in the world to get to the gym or to the grocery store.
Okay this is all I can think of right at this moment but let me tell you go
I am gaining back my freshman fifteen some how... Some one help me... YUCK. I feel bloated and my pants are fitting a little tight. I am not taking the fat pants out... So, no booze this week and NO snacking, more water, and less carbs. I hate busting out the old diet plan but, gotta do what ya gotta do.
Cancer is going well enough. I am taking a little break from rad but, we will be up and going again soon. The results come back from my PET scan and they didn't look bad but, they weren't awesome either. I am still seeing some new growth but, the tumors we are hitting seem to be responding.