Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ten things that you didn't know.

1. I really can't stand people that chew ice.
2. I am very unsure of my body no matter what the scale says.
3. My first real boyfriend killed himself.
4. I really enjoy a snow before any one walks on it. (also makes me want to drink red wine)
5. Fridge makes me happy. (girls is making me happy too(
6. There are times I wake up in a swet wondering how I ended up with cancer and you didn't
7. I love the way my husband smells after a work out.
8. Watching my kids sleep is a one of life purest pleasures.
9. I stand on the scale every morning and feel total guilt.
Been making smoothies.

The happiest this girl has been in a long time.

Cutest little kitty every

Date night

Great boot buy.

Cute outfits coming together one by one.


Late night ER runs.

10. I fell in love with my husband when he drove 362 miles to pick me up from a European adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and thanks for telling us about the *ten things.* I can well relate to some of them.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete