Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Love

We celebrated x-mass  on winter Solstice. The year has gone by in a flash, and I am not sure where it has gone. It has been an amazing year without a lot a lot of speed bumps. I have been trying to compile a list of all the positives that happened this year and then I realized I am living those positives.

I am so thankful for my life. It has changed so much in the last few years. We have so much and my memory of having so little is so far in the back of my head. It just wasn't that long ago that putting gas in my car was difficult.  Somethings change in a blink of and eye.

Sean and I leave for Grand Targhee in the in morning for 5 days. I am really excited to get some time with Sean. To be able to board for a few days and not worry about all the things that are coming ahead this year. My snowboarding has so much better in the last year, I am looking forward to being able to keep up with Sean. Sean has not been able to board to his skill level over the last three years while I have caught up. Not saying that I am good rider yet, but I am keeping up. My turns are getting sharper and more fluid and I am having a lot of fun on the hill. I can't wait to have a good time out there and to be able to see Sean having the same good time.  Sean is going to go on a Cat ride and spend half the day snowboarding out in the thick of it. I don't feel like I am up to it yet this year, but I am super excited for Sean. He is going to love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment