Monday, March 5, 2012

03/05/2012

     Storage that is what is on my mind today or maybe it is my lack of storage that is on my mind. Our house has a TON of space 3800sqft to be exact but, our useable storage space is VERY small. We have a few nice built ins but, this house needs ALOT more.

     We just don't seem to have set places for our things. It makes our house look cluttered and to tell you the least all I do is de-clutter. It is amazing how much goes into having a "clean" space. I know I need to do more de-cluttering but thereis such a large piece of me that just wants to to look like this.

From Ikea site
     
      The sad thing is our could totally look like this if I put some work into it. I love the bins. I crave having the bins. Seriously I wish I was organized enough to do this. Or even better had the money to hire someone too. I keep saying someday but, really when is someday going to be a reality? I am unsure.

      As for the home front today is cleaning day and maybe that is why I am focused on my lack of ability to put stuff away. I am working on the kitchen and main living area's today and catching up on my fly lady work. I will let you know how it goes.

Happy March friends. 

1 comment:

  1. That picture is a far cry from my home which is very untidy.
    I think you'd need a full time cleaner to keep a room like that.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete