Tuesday, September 6, 2011

   It seems as if I have been dubious about writing about my emotions lately. Is it due to more people reading my blog? Probably not; I think more than likely it is because writing those emotions down makes them real.  Even the great emotions are hard to express because I spent so long not having those amazing feelings.
    It has been a year with Sean. I can tell you that my heart lifts every time he walks in the room. I love the way his arms wrap around my body at night before we fall asleep. I am in awe of how much work he puts in everyday. His ability to continue to give and give is inspiring. He is calm and thinks through his thoughts before making decisions that impact our family. I have had a hard year with treatments, mood stabilizers, and weight gains and loss and Sean stood next to me supporting my emotions.                                                                                                                                   I am THANKFUL to have Mr. Jones as part of my life. I am looking forward to the years that we have ahead of us.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes..... lets hope there are many years.
    It is difficult sometimes to put emotions down on paper.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete