Saturday, October 13, 2012

Commitments

I know being absent should make the heart grow fonder, but honestly I have just been reading everyone else's blogs and not even commenting. I have found a soft spot for fluffy life style blogs. They are like no thought reading and have increased my wardrobe significantly. They have also given me hope for being more positive. I think you may have all noticed the negative Nancy hanging in my back corner for the last few months well I am on a mission to find a new coach. One that turns my glass upside down. We went to the coast for a few days for my birthday, our anniversary, and to spread Sean's dads ashes. That is another post. So onto my commitment... One post 6 days a week. Coming your way. life




1 comment:

  1. I like your glasses. You look distinguished in them.
    Wish I felt more fluffy!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete