Monday, October 15, 2012

today

My in-laws headed back to Montana today, makes me a little sad the Grandma's are fun to have around. I am one of those strangely lucky girls who has in-laws that I can not only stand, but truly enjoy being around.



We did it all this weekend: Went to the haunted woods with Eli, Kia, and Julie which was just pure fun. The kids seem to enjoy being scared and I just love the great costumes and the increased heart beat.

We also took the whole family to a local pumpkin patch. It was a tad overpriced I thought. It cost us almost 90 dollars to get in the gates. They had a small jumping area, a petting zoo, and a play ground. We rode on a small hay ride out to a huge field that had a TON of pumpkins.  Everyone picked out their pumpkins and when headed out. Another .30 a pound and we were on our way.












No comments:

Post a Comment