Monday, October 29, 2012

Puke and More.

You heard it ladies and gentles we had the week of puke. Well truly just one day full of it, but it felt like it was never ending. Corbynn of course came down with it on Wednesday and that was it for our week until Friday. Poor little girl had it SO bad. Corbynn always seem to get it the worst.

Fighting my food urges is hard right now. I feel like I should eat all the time even when I am not at all hungry. I need SOME kind of control. Juiced this morning though which is always AWESOME. Starting my day off right. I also had crab salad for lunch with a friends couldn't be happier about that. (lets not talk about the Halloween snack size crunch bar I ate too)



Love a self portrait. Seriously.

I am have a lot on mind today so I think I will just continue to work through my thoughts maybe a I will a full one by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment