Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ten things that drive me crazy




10 Things that drive me crazy on Saturday mornings.
1.    When the dogs bark at the door and nothing is there,
2.   When I wake up to fucking early.
3.   The house is SO cold that I can’t get out of the shower.
4.   Sean start juicing before I have put on my pants.
5.   The neighborhood kids are ringing the doorbell before I have left the sheets.
6.   I can’t find anyone stupid enough to go get the paper for me when it is 40 degrees outside. (What am I going to do when it is 20?)
7.   When I have the energy to move the planets but not the motivation to move off the couch.
8.   My day starts overwhelmed by kid activities.
9.   When coffee just isn’t enough.
10.                When FUCK YOU sounds better than I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh .... all that sounds far too early for me to have people round and that is cold, very cold.
    Our temperature is creeping down though.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete