Monday, December 12, 2011



We are getting MARRIED!
I almost can't believe it myself! Sean asked me to marry him Saturday night. With all of our friends around. It was amazing. There are no words for how I felt. I am pretty sure I was beyond happy. Yep pretty sure I may have been floating.  Love is such a strange thing so different every time. Sean makes love feel new everyday and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Sean is everything I have ever hoped for.
We haven't set dates, haven't made plans things are just starting to sink in. 
Sorry I have been MIA. Things with Scott have been rough. We have been sick, tired, and above all SERIOUSLY grouchy. There is your update.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Wow! That is wonderful news. (Apart from Scott) that is.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!God Bless you Guys !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to read this post after reading your Nov post from two years ago where you explained your story.

    Sending you love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete