Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/2012


Wordie Wednesday


Ever have one of those never ending days? I am in the middle of one right now. Well, I think I am in the middle of week two of never ending days. Ever day has been a new task and new adventure and mostly a new Scot. This morning he woke up and didn’t know where he was. Didn’t understand that how he got to Boise. He was VERY confused about the whole thing. I am amazed at how much he can remember one moment and then the next to remember nothing. It is really hard to tell if he is making improvements at all.
Our brains are a very very complex organ. Hope Scots brain is amazing and can put together all of these new path ways and repair some of the old ones. He is having a very hard time understand how impaired he truly is. I have heard people talking with him and you couldn’t tell anything was wrong at all. Then a morning like today happens and you realize just how fragile life is.
I can’t say that I am not nervous. Sean and I have both been experiencing higher than normal anxiety. Sean’s work load heavy right now to. They are getting ready to release a new project. So you know how everything lands on us at once or maybe we just function better under high levels of stress.
On another note; I found one of Sean’s sweaters in the closet. I stole it and I love it. I don’t think he has ever worn it due to finding the tag still on it.  He even said it looks nice on me. Hee Hee. Sometimes men’s wear is truly women’s wear.  BIG black and grey sweater makes me smile and is great for house work.
It snowed and snowed and snowed today. OMG it drop 6 inches in less than five hours. It was crazy. I didn’t want to leave the house due to the amount of snow on my car. I am regretting not taking a picture now. Corbynn who stayed home sick was stoked to go out bundled all up to make a snowman. Our snowman didn’t last long though because the rain came and broke him down. Corbynn just thought it was funny that I had made a bad snowman: aka one that couldn’t hold up to a little rain.
Lots of randomness going on… Oh and I pulled a whole wall of wallpaper off with my mother this morning to find a horrid green. The green was worse than wallpaper. So on to the primer!

No comments:

Post a Comment