Monday, November 19, 2012

Results

I have more problems calling for my results than I have getting them. I send my doctor to my voice mail at least once a week. I just don't want to know. I just want to hide out and believe that things are just as they were two weeks ago or two months ago.

My husband doesn't like my need for avoidance much. I think he believes that I am waiting to die when I just don't feel like changing in the moment.  I get tired of the smell of the doctors office. It isn't that I don't want to know it is just that I can't spend another hour there. Maybe if I don't answer the phone they won't ask me to come back. Horrible plan right?

Otherwise things are great! Koda's birthday party went great! They were SO excited.



Nothing more fun than Ice skating. The girls had a blast and so did I

1 comment:

  1. Its understandable. This is how I feel too.
    Hope you get good ones though.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete