Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend Recap

Loving everything about this. 
 The weekend was a total success! We celebrated our good friend Jessica’s birthday with a huge bash. Jessica’s birthday is always celebrated with a bar crawl that is themed “Rowdy Randy Catholic School Girls” Sean dressed up in his nicest catholic school uniform aka: a nice suit and tie with a pair of AWESOME red chucks.  I hadn’t seen him look that good sense we got married. I couldn’t help but stare at my hot, hot husband. How did I get so lucky? I wore a short plaid skirt, blue button up shirt, knee high socks and no Catholic school girl outfit would be complete without pig tales.


Not the best picture of me, but the only one I have of my outfit
Isn't he Hott? 


Our group of friends is nothing short of incredible. I am just in awe of how accepting, loving, and talented. We had a great time out celebrating Jess. She has been through a lot this year and I think everyone needed a chance to let loose and love on her. We danced, walked between bars, dance, and then put our friend in a cab. Sean and I went over to another friends after sat in the hot tub and talked about life’s great adventures. 
 It was a great night filled with love, laughs, and dancing. I came home feeling so secure in my life and friends. It was great to be able to love on all of our friends. There was no drama and I didn’t see anyone without a smile.

 We also saw the secret life of Walter Mitty. It made my heart sing. I love the movies that you leave wanting to be better than you are. It made me think about living. Truly living. I keep going back to how a felt a few years ago when I felt like I was living like every day was my last. I felt very fulfilled. After watching the secret life of Walter Mitty it made me want to spend more time in the moments truly living them.

Sunday run down. What’s your week look like? 

1 comment: