Friday, January 24, 2014

On Style

I am missing my bangs. Thinking about bringing them back? 
I have never felt like I had a personal style. I've always worn casual clothes, never felt trendy or "in style". I have tried a couple time to mimic someone else rad style. It never fit me... I looked silly like I was wearing someone else. 

In the last couple years I have been trying a more trendy style with some staple pieces. That is what originally brought me to thifting. I wanted to spend less on clothes that would probably be out of my closet by the end of season. I wasn't comfortable in the second hand stores at first. I don't know why, but I wondered who was in the clothes before me. I wanted to wash them a hundred times before I even tried them on. I have gotten over all of this

I want to commit to only buying used clothing for the year, but I don't want let myself down when I need something that I can't find used. So, I am going to make a goal to only buy used. I will give myself a couple (5) items that can be purchased new. I am going to start this now and go until my birthday September 27th, 2014. 

Lets see how it goes. I am sure you want to see this all come to life. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic idea and that pic is smokin hot.

    ReplyDelete