Monday, May 17, 2010

Dr. Suess

Does anyone else like to look at their feet? Today while at work I came to notice that I often stare at my feet... Why; you might ask your self. Well I will tell you why. I kinda think they are cute. Not many people think their feet our cute however, I catch myself daily smiling about my feet... Odd uh? Weird fact of the day. I like my feet.



On a side note; I struggled today. I feel overwhelmed in medical today... The bills are mounting and I am struggling to find the resources that I once had to keep up with them however, every day there is something that happens that makes it possible to make another payment to find another source of income. I still wish every day that I could be just at home with my girls through these last few months. Just being there would change everything. I want to teach them how to read this summer. I will be lucky if I get to read to them this summer. Sad face followed by deep breathe. I work all the time to make it possible to keep this shit going. Yet I am not even sure if I am making a difference in me. What if I am working this hard for nothing, what if I am losing time with girls for nothing.

On the plus side it is now tuesday and that means the girls are one more day closer to be being at home. I miss them so much, I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last month with out them here. I don't seem to have a purpose. I am excited for them to be home. I love the smile on their faces when they come home.

words for thought...

when you're in love you can't fall asleep because the reality is better than the dream.
Dr. Suess
How do you dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment