Saturday, May 8, 2010

I miss my old blog.

I can't tell you how mad I am at myself for deleting my old blog. I wish I could go back and find it and look through it and feel all of those old feelings. I can't believe I did that. Well, new day and not such a great blog later; I am all over this.

Things I am grateful for today...

1. That Dakota lost her first tooth yesterday! I can't believe my oldest is now really a kid. She is missing a tooth. That means that I have made it through on child's toddler stage. I can't believe how fast it happens.

2. That I have a job... I know that I am having trouble in it but, I still have it. I am dedicated to it and still very proud of working at Qwest. I am so thankful that I don't wake up every morning and have to make a sign to stand on the corner and beg for someone to help my family.

3. I am thankful for my mother; who has been nothing but my best friend for my entire life. She has taught me everything. She has stood by me when I was in the wrong, right, and when I was just plain crazy. I am thankful that I haven't had to go through life with out her.

4. I am thankful for my Hubby. There isn't a man in this world that could hold me the way he does. Support me everyday in anyway possible. He is always there when I need him! Not to mention he is a great father to my children.

5. I am thankful for my friends: Where would I be without a spring board to this life. They are strong, independent, fun, crazy, amazing set of friends. Who all remind me everyday of why I am still here.

6. I am thankful for the English class I am going to be taking that will hopefully make my blogging a much easier experience for my readers.

7. I am thankful for American Cancer Society. They allow me to inspire other all while reminding myself that I am still alive and have a story to tell.

8. I am thankful for warm colorful socks.

9. I am thankful for the freshly cut grass that I cut this morning...

10. I am THANKFUL to be a mother. Being Mom has taught me how to love.


Thanks for giving me a life and for giving me the wisdom to realize that I am loved and can love.

No comments:

Post a Comment