Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friends.

Just posting the drafts in my edit pages today.

One of my closet friends is living in Northern Japan. He is okay and has been in contact via Facebook and email. I feel so blessed that he is safe. It is hard to believe how fragile our world is. That everything can be destroyed within seconds. As we sit and wonder how well people are surviving, pray for humanity and holding our childrens hands. I wonder how we make it through everyday with out this sense of fear? I believe it is healthy to have a little fear in your day in order to truly respect the treasures you have. I tend to forgot how blessed I am. How much love and happiness I have in my life. I grateful I should be as things change and shift. I am happy to be safe and I am sending love and light to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment