Thursday, February 2, 2012

02/02/2012


Awkward


I think I mentioned how busy this week was going to be and look I never posted once!
I am starting a new tradition here at Living in Cancer Awkward and Awesome Thursday because I think it is great fun. Not to mention all the cool kids are doing it.
Awkward: Waking up in the morning in a very bad mood with a lot of anger toward Mr. Jones. Only to realize after already being bitchy a little agitatable that it wasn’t Mr. Jones at all it was a dream. Mr. Jones had just been a dick in my own dream. That apology was a little awkward.
Awkward: Calling the best reconstruction medical office and asking a whole list of question only to find out it was the grocery store. The lady on the other end was very nice but, I know she is telling all of the employees about the crazy lady that called about nipple sizing. I don’t know about you but, I am pretty sure you would have been thirty five shades of red by the end of that call too.
I did get a hold of the breast reconstruction doctor and got in on April 7! Couldn’t be more excited to have a better understanding of what my options are going to be. I may be wearing a bikini on our honeymoon after all! I know that it shouldn’t matter now but, when I look in the mirror I am not proud of the way I look and I have worked too hard not to be proud of my body. After much thought and debating I have decided that I was to have them reconstructed for my own self imagine.

Awesome: Corbynn sounded out an entire book tonight for the first time! Her little voice sounding out all of those words couldn’t have been any cuter. I love it! She is growing up SO fast can’t hardly stand it.
Awesome: Ordering what you really wanted online when NO one seem to carry any of the good stuff. Sean and I give one another back rubs on most good nights. I took a massage class  a long time ago and I like to think that I am good at it.
The weeks look busier and busier moving forward but, I am starting to think that I will get into a routine after all.
Love, Laugh, and Breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment