Sunday, February 12, 2012

02/13/2012

Hello My loves! 
I hope your weekend went off with out a hitch.  Ours was very uneventful. We were still sick on Friday and laid low all day Saturday. We did make it out to the hokey game Saturday night though! Have I told you that I LOVE hokey? Well I do as much as I can love any sport.  

I can't remember if I have been complaining about my uterus to you lately so I think I will today. My uterus is out to get me. It is almost like it is trying to get out of my body. I am glad I know better than to think that it could. I recently went to my old Obgyn who told me that I should have had my uterus out YEARS ago but, no one wanted to do it because of how young I am. Didn't they understand that it was an oven that couldn't bake babies any more? I understand that girls make stupid decisions in youth but, come on doc.. My uterus has been out of commission for a LONG time. She should have taken it out. My glands had moved into my wall and are causing me a hell of a time during what used to be aunt flows visit. Well, luckily this won't be going on much longer.

BTW.. Did I tell you I am getting Married on Friday? More on that tomorrow. Don't mean to keep you waiting but, I don't have the mind bandwidth to give you more on that.


I guest posted over here on Friday and even tested out my soon to be last name while I was at it. 
Check out their blog I think you will like it! 

and Look a sneak peak at our family photos! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!! Getting married on Friday! All the best and congratulations.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday? I had no idea y'all were making those plans so quickly! Thrilled for you, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't know we had those plan either. I have a scheduled surgery for two weeks out. So, there will be a wonderful vow exchange come April.

    ReplyDelete