Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Corbynn is 5!

Time passes so quickly around here. It seem so recently that I was pregnant getting ready to welcome little Corbynn home for the first time. Now it is five years later and there is nothing little about this girl. I cannot believe that she is already five. Do you remember being five? I remember being five; I remember pre-school fun amazing little friends and most of all I remember my mom baking my birthday cake.
    I am so proud of my baby girl. She is growing so fast and learning at the same rate. She is starting to read and understand numbers. She is cute, funny and amazingly sweet not to mention has all the sass that comes with a little red head. She knows what she want and she is going to get it. Which happens all the time. The same thing that makes it so amazing!
    Her birthday turned out amazing! We had cake, presents, and lots of fun. I will post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment