Friday, June 25, 2010

Going blonde

   I made a drastic change this week. I am now officially a Blondie. I haven't been a blondie almost five years it is so odd to see your self completely different. I am always up for a change however most of the time it is just a hair cut and some highlights in my really dark hair.
   My daughter prompted this change. I was talking to her on the phone the other day and she told me she really wanted me to look like her. She wanted me to be a Blondie so she could say she got her hair color from me. It was one of the cutest conversations I had ever had with her. She wanted to be just like mommy even if that meant dying her amazing hair red, so that we all looked the same. Koda was tired of being odd kid out; which she really isn't her father has dark brown hair, I have medium brown with a little red, and Corbynns bright red hair can't be ignored. So we are all kind of odd out. She was so happy when she saw me, she lit up and started screaming. She is such a sweet old soul. I am humbled by my daughter ability to give and be completely selfless. I am learning everyday that she is such a powerful woman. I can't wait for her to grow up. I want to see what she will become as she continues to change with time.  I can only imagine her as a teenager: tall, skinny, beautiful and elegant. She is going to be a striking woman with power behind her. She is currently a amazing talented girl with so much light. I am so in love with this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment