Thursday, June 17, 2010

Let be.

Wake up world I am here to play. I can't tell you how much I am in love with just living life today. How many days do we miss just in the Monday mode. I am grateful for this chance to live the way I want to. The choice to have the friends that I choose to have and the life style that I am comfortable with.

The girls are on their way home today. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen them. It makes my heart ache for them. I can't imagine being away from my mother for eight weeks and I am a adult. I can't wait to hold Koda in my arms, to smell her hair to feel her snuggle into my lap. I can't wait to hear her little voice. I want to lay on the floor with my child and look at the stars and talk about the life we live. I can't wait to see her. Corbynn hasn't hardly spoken because she has been too busy. That child is so much like me it isn't even funny. She is so smart it kills me. I want to brush teeth, hold hands, read books, and be a part of their little lives again. I couldn't be happier that they are coming home. I AM A MOTHER AGAIN... Couldn't be happier.

I am learning to let go; I have never been one to let go. I don't know how to let my hair down, which might explain why my hair has always been short. I am letting go today and letting it just be what it is. I am rolling down the windows, open the sun roof and singing at the top of my lungs. I am listening to bad 80s music, thinking about first kisses and last kisses. I am happy to be alive today. I couldn't have asked for a better life, I love my family.

Hugs and kisses to Nienie... I am so happy you are home.

P.S.
On a medical note, I am off all my meds for the next ten days to see if they are causing problems. So I am coming off a lot of things all at once. I have one month to get healthy and make sure that I am ready for the next round of fighting.

So here is to day two... Time to get in shape.

P.S.S. if you haven't been to flylady.com you need to go there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment