Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun weekend adventures.

Sean and Eli at the bowling alley

          

This week has been abnormally stressful considering I had a blood transfusion to help my cell count which fell below normal on Tuesday, Sean has been meeting deadlines, not to mention our house remodel. I haven't been sleeping and Sean has been on edge all week so when Friday rolled around it was time to get out there and have some fun. 







            Friday night cosmic bowling was a blast! Eli had only been bowling once before so watching him learn was a great time. He was stoked about the way his ball looked hitting all of the bumpers. He also enjoyed the music video's that played all night long. Eli  loves to talk about the world and discuss how things work. Having personal time with him is great for having deep moral conversations. Eli likes to see the whole story what other people believe and how each view differs from the other.  I love watching his brain turn on.
      Sean completely relax and had a great time; it was wonderful to see him smile again. I had not seen a smile almost all week so it made all the difference in the world. The world did not seem so serious with all the giggling and teasing. We played four games, ate pizza, had drinks and scored well under normal.  








  


    I even made a public appearance with my short hair. It was not as bad as I had expected it to be. I might be pulling off this look more often because, the wig is not "me"
I feel like a alien in it. I am guessing that is not a good thing.







          I felt exhuasted when we left. I had absolutely NO energy, but it was worth it. I truly enjoyed every minute of the night.  I am grateful to have every day I have








        

3 comments:

  1. You are 100 percent beautiful! Your hair, or lack of, doesn't detract from our beauty. Truly! Glad your weekend was a good one. Great smiles :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look very beautiful with short hair.
    When I was getting over chemo, I found that I liked the short hair on me. It is now getting much more out of control and it doesn't look as good. Yet I haven't the nerve to shave it!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete